About Forsyth Barr
New Zealanders have put their trust in Forsyth Barr for professional investment advice and service for 80 years.
- We are proud to be a New Zealand owned firm, with 20 offices throughout the country and over 300 investment professionals.
- We assist personal, institutional and corporate clients providing a full range of investment services.
- Forsyth Barr is a foundation New Zealand Exchange firm (NZX) and accredited market participant. We have been confirmed by the Financial Markets Authority as a Qualifying Financial Entity (QFE).
- Research is the cornerstone of our advice. We have one of New Zealand's leading teams of analysts. Our global affiliations ensure comprehensive research coverage of all major investment markets.
- Our portfolio management and monitoring services cover over $4 billion of clients' investments - these services include complete investment administration and reporting services.
- We provide a full range of investment banking services. We have a market leading reputation for raising equity and debt capital through New Zealand’s public markets.
- For regular savers we offer the Summer KiwiSaver scheme and a range of Investment Funds covering all investment sectors.
- Forsyth Barr is involved in a wide range of community events and partnerships. From sports to the arts, we are proud to be actively contributing to our local communities, including our partnership with Forsyth Barr Stadium.