The calibre of our staff underpins our business. We attract, develop and retain people who have the passion to make a significant contribution for our clients and our business.
With 21 offices, stretching from Whangarei to Invercargill, we offer staff work that is diverse and challenging to bring their best qualities to the fore. We value individuals with a ‘can-do’ attitude, who are ambitious and innovative in their thinking and focus on learning and development to build personal capabilities.
Supporting our staff
We aim to attract the best people and then create an environment where they are supported and encouraged. Here are just some of the ways we support and reward our valued team of people:
- Professional development - The quality of the service we deliver depends on the quality of the work of our staff. That is why we are committed to providing ongoing development opportunities.
- Work-life balance - We foster a sensible balance between work life and home life. Wherever we can, we work to accommodate flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive remuneration packages - We recognise and reward high-performing employees, operating on a remuneration basis that is competitive, market-based and encourages exceptional performance.
- Medical insurance - We offer our staff free base medical insurance through Southern Cross. We have also negotiated reduced premiums for staff and their families for options to upgrade their policy.
- Health & safety - We are committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for staff.
- Equal opportunity employers - Forsyth Barr treats all employees with the same dignity and respect. We value individuality and diversity and create an inclusive culture where variety is positively encouraged.
Who we are looking for
At Forsyth Barr we aim to provide our clients with the highest quality service. Therefore, we are looking for people who share our philosophy and aspirations.
We are looking for people who:
- Have previous experience in the financial services industry or a relevant qualification
- Are motivated self-developers and quick learners
- Display professionalism, honesty and integrity
- Possess strong analytical and conceptual reasoning abilities
- Have the desire to succeed and be part of an organisation that is innovative and success driven
We are always interested in hearing from people with talent and ability - even if our current vacancies do not match your specific skills or aspirations. If you are interested in a career with Forsyth Barr please email [email protected] with your CV and a covering letter.
To view our current vacancies, please visit the Forsyth Barr company page within the Seek website.