Placing your money at call through the Forsyth Barr Cash Management service enables you to earn interest on your money while you save or plan your future investments. Forsyth Barr Cash Management is a flexible service that enables you to access your money easily to take advantage of investment opportunities.
Call us on 0800 367 227 to get started
Your Forsyth Barr Cash Management account is established when you become a client of Forsyth Barr.
Forsyth Barr Cash Management at a glance
- Available for New Zealand dollars and certain foreign currencies
- Interest is calculated daily and paid monthly
- No entry, exit, transaction or monthly account fees
- A convenient means to settle equity or fixed interest transactions you make with Forsyth Barr
- Cash flow management with options around lump sum or regular deposits and withdrawals
- Quarterly statements to ensure you are able to keep track of your investment
Funds in Forsyth Barr Cash Management are held by Forsyth Barr Cash Management Nominees Limited as bare trustee on your behalf, and are pooled with other funds held in the service and invested on call with a registered bank. We receive a management fee from Forsyth Barr Cash Management Nominees Limited for administering the Forsyth Barr Cash Management service. The terms of the Forsyth Barr Cash Management Service are available here or from your Investment Adviser.
From 3 April 2018, funds in the Forsyth Barr Cash Management service are invested with the following registered banks:
New Zealand dollars: ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Australian dollars: Westpac New Zealand Limited
Great British pounds, United States dollars, Canadian dollars, Euros: The Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation
Other currencies: ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited