Forsyth Barr's Investment Advisory Service provides you with access to personalised advice from your Investment Advisor. Advice is available when required to support your investment decisions, with access to the latest research on markets and securities.
Call us on 0800 367 227 to get started
Once your Forsyth Barr account is established, contact your Investment Advisor to receive advice and to buy and sell securities.
The Investment Advisory Service provides you with:
- Access to an Investment Advisor as required to transact or place orders
- Access to the latest investment research
- Advice, opinions or recommendations in relation to transacting in markets and securities
- Financial advice which is personalised, taking into account your financial situation, goals, needs and tolerance to risk
- Access to simplified payment, administration and cash management services
- Access to safe-custody services if required
Expertise when you need it
People who use this service
This service is designed for investors who want quality advice when making investment decisions:
- Active investor - access our advice and recommendations as required
- High net worth investor - this service supports experienced investors who seek advice from time-to-time
- New investor – if you are regularly saving and accumulating investments, our advice supports your investment decisions
- Income investor - we can assist in identifying appropriate high-yielding securities
- Trustee - this service supports decisions being taken by Trustees
You may also be interested in:
- Portfolio advice - you make the investment decisions supported by our latest research and personalised advice. We take care of the day-to-day administration of your portfolio and provide the advice you need to make confident investment decisions.
- Portfolio management - if you require a more comprehensive service, Forsyth Barr's Private Portfolio Management service is the solution. This comprehensive investment management service provides day to day management of your portfolio within agreed parameters, a comprehensive administration service and regular reporting to you.
- Sharebroking services - if you don't require advice your Investment Advisor can buy or sell securities as required and provide research on securities and markets.
- Research - all clients, via their Investment Advisor, have access to Forsyth Barr Research.