Buy shares or sell shares or fixed interest securities
If it's transactional services you need Forsyth Barr provides a range of options. Forsyth Barr is a leading market participant firm of the New Zealand Exchange (NZX) and connects into other markets here and around the world.
Call us on 0800 367 227 to get started
Once you are signed up as a client, transactions can be arranged over the phone.
Buy Shares or Sell Shares
Buying and selling shares is easy. Forsyth Barr's sharebroking service links directly to NZX and has arrangements with other brokers around the globe providing access to all international stock markets. Our service is backed by extensive in-house research and access to leading research from a range of international affiliates.
Click here to find out further details on buying or selling shares with Forsyth Barr or to contact an Investment Adviser who can help you.
Buy or Sell Fixed Interest Securities
Buying and selling fixed interest is easy. Forsyth Barr is connected into fixed interest markets providing you with access to listed and unlisted fixed interest securities. Our fixed interest service is backed by extensive in-house research. In 2009 and 2010 Forsyth Barr achieved a number one market share position for all secondary market trading in listed debt securities traded on NZX’s debt market (NZDX).
To assist with regular saving or to simplify your transacting, Forsyth Barr offers a cash management service. This service provides you with at call NZ dollar (NZD) and foreign currency accounts which provide competitive returns on NZ dollars, Australian dollars, US dollars, British pounds, Canadian dollars and the Euro.
Clients have access to analysis from Forsyth Barr Research, one of New Zealandʼs leading research teams. Quality research is central to the provision of our advice. Our team of equity and fixed interest analysts comprises one of New Zealandʼs largest dedicated investment research operations. Research on international markets and securities is also available via our international affiliates.
You may also be interested in:
- More information on Forsyth Barr's sharebroking service
- Investment advice - if you do not require a portfolio advisory or management service but would like to have investment advice and support available when you need it.
- Portfolio advice - you make the investment decisions supported by our latest research and personalised advice. We take care of the day-to-day administration of your portfolio and provide the advice you need to make confident investment decisions.
- Portfolio management - if you require a more complete service, Forsyth Barr's Private Portfolio Management service is the solution. This comprehensive investment management service provides day to day management of your portfolio within agreed parameters, a complete administration service and regular reporting to you.
- New to investing - our guide to help newcomers and seasoned investors alike navigate the investment process.