Becoming a client
Documents for becoming a client are listed below. If you can't find the document you are looking for please contact your Investment Adviser or call us on 0800 367 227.
Print, complete and return the originals of the relevant documents to open an account. Or call us for assistance or to meet with an Investment Adviser.
Client Information Schedules
Complete one of the following Client Information Schedules to become a client. Select the form most appropriate to your circumstances:
- Individual or Joint
- Company, Incorporated Society, Incorporated Charitable Trust, Partnership, or Unincorporated Association
- Authorised Company Details
- Trusts and Estates
Below you will find a series of helpful guides to assist you with the new Anti Money Laundering legislation identification requirements.
- Guide to Identity Documents for: Individuals
- Guide to Identity Documents for: Companies, Incorporated Societies, Incorporated Charitable Trusts, Partnerships, or Unincorporated Associations
- Guide to Identity Documents for: Trusts and Estates
- Guide to Identity Documents for: Minors
Scope of Service documents
Our Scope of Service documents summarise the four primary services we provide for private clients. These include a range of services from transaction/execution services, to investment advice, to investment monitoring, to investment management services.
- Investment Transaction Service - Scope of Service
- Investment Advisory Service - Scope of Service
- Portfolio Advisory Service - Scope of Service
- Private Portfolio Management - Scope of Service
- KiwiSaver - Scope of Service
- Client Profile - this document will assist you and your Investment Adviser in understanding your investment objectives and preferences