Summer KiwiSaver scheme
Make the most of your KiwiSaver opportunity
Summer was established with the goal of ensuring that everyone is able to make the most of their KiwiSaver opportunity.
Summer offers you the flexibility to create a personalised portfolio from a combination of 10 asset class funds, or the ease of leaving the investment mix to Summer by investing in the Summer Conservative, Balanced or Growth Selections.
What to expect with the Summer KiwiSaver scheme
The Forsyth Barr KiwiSaver offering is the Summer KiwiSaver scheme. It offers members five key benefits:
- Investment specialists. As part of Forsyth Barr, Summer brings the benefit of over 80 years of investment experience.
- Active management. Summer follows an active investment management approach, responding to opportunities created by market changes.
- Personalised portfolio. Summer’s My Plan enables members to create a personalised portfolio from any combination of the 10 Summer funds.
- Keeping members informed. Summer is proactive in ensuring that members are informed about both their money, and the broader investment market.
- Enabling members. Summer provides access to Forsyth Barr Investment Advisers and makes it easy for members to make changes to their account via summer.co.nz
To learn more about the Summer KiwiSaver scheme, speak to an Investment Adviser or visit summer.co.nz.
View prior quarterly and annual disclosure statements for the Forsyth Barr KiwiSaver scheme.
The Summer KiwiSaver scheme is managed by Forsyth Barr Investment Management Ltd. You can obtain the Scheme’s product disclosure statement and further information about the Scheme at summer.co.nz, from a Forsyth Barr office, or by calling Summer on 0800 11 55 66. Forsyth Barr Investment Management Ltd is a licenced manager of registered schemes and part of the Forsyth Barr group of companies.
You can contact our team of Summer KiwiSaver scheme specialists directly on 0800 11 55 66.
Speak to an adviser
Find out more about the Summer KiwiSaver scheme by speaking to one of our Investment Advisers. They will take the time to understand what you want to achieve, and work out a plan that is right for you. Alternatively you can visit summer.co.nz to find out more.